Skip to content
ASAM dimensions are rated 0-4 in severity or need. A rating of more than 2.9 requires in patient or residential treatment.
- Addictions (0-4) How many addictions, how strongly addicted, and immediate risks for death.
- Medical problems (0-4) Diagnoses , treatment status, and need for inpatient care.
- Mental problems (0-4) Diagnoses, treatment status, and need for inpatient care.
- Readiness for change (0-4) Need for motivational counseling and cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Potential for relapse (0-4) – Loneliness Scale , Pain Level, Stress Level, Number of Active Problems, Period of active illicit opiate use, Period not using illicit opiates, Drug Availability, Vengefulness, Withdrawal Status, and Craving Status.
- Social support (0-4) Loneliness and Housing status
Questionnaires include CALOMS data for Annual Medical Necessity Assessment.