Framework : Natural Selective Mechanisms impacting Life's Evolution on Earth
1. Pathogens are important Natural Selection and Mutational Forces:
Infecting Transposons and their viral relatives,
Human induced Climate/Ecological Destruction or Improvement,
Homicides, and Suicides.
2. Gamma Ray Radiation .
Possibly the Most Important Major Natural Selective Force + Mutational Force. . It is able to influence the Carbon Cycle, Ozone Protection Layer, Hydrological Cycles, Nitrogen Cycles, Biozone Temperature, Wind Speed, Lightning, Mutagenesis, and Religious Cataclysm Stories . Some repeat radiation sources may be predictable and allow advanced warning based protection. A Gamma Ray Beam comes from the Center of Our Galaxy due to Microquasars within the Terzan 5 and Omega Centauri Globular Clusters. The Terzan 5 Cluster has recently been shown to be the source of high energy gamma rays due to relativistic jets. If its active jet directly beams on our Solar System then it can cause an extinction and/or near extinction event similar to the the Ordovician-Silurian Extinction. Protection of some human lives can be achieved by developing Gammay Ray and Muon based Irradiation Protection Solutions along with stockpilings of necessary nutrients, water, and habitable spaces for our existence. The monitoring of Long Range VHL transmission strength will provide an early warning sign, along with other measures than can see changes in the ionization of the atmosphere (such as Auroras). Other warning signs may be an increased influx of large meterorites and bolides, Red Skys from Gamma Ray induced Nitrous Oxide and Nitrates, Increasing Size of Polar Ozone Holes, Changes in the Spots on Large Gas Planets, Increased heating of Kupier Belt objects, Comet Showers, Increased Strength and Frequency of Lightning Storms, as well as Global Heat Pulse followed by Cooling and Flooding.
1. Blazars and Micro Blazars: Jets from Accretion Disks around Large and Small Black Holes . (ie. BL Lac Objects/Blazars amd Quazars) or - : Currently over 200 identified Blazars around our Galaxy3C 454.3 7.2B ly away in the Pegasus Constellation showing periodic 3 day episodes of powerful flares
2. Jets from a Black Hole inside a Globular Cluster Located Within the Milky Way Galaxy - Accretion of Stars and Pulsars
Terzan 5 ( Within Sagitarrius Constellation --- Currently Seen in Southern Hemisphere ) Remnant of Assimilated Dwarf Spheroidal Galaxy A
Omega Centauri / NGC 5130 ( Within Centaurus Constellation - Currently Seen in Southern Hemisphere) Remnant of Assimilated Dwarf Spheroidal Galaxy B
3. Magnetar Flares
4. Bowshock of Milky Way Traveling in Space
5. Bowshock of Solar System Traveling in Space
6. Radiation Bursts from Neutron Star Mergers and Star Collisions - More likely in Globular Star Clusters or Remnant Dwarf Galaxies within our Galaxy. ie.
- 47 Tuc,
- Terzan 5
- NGC 1851 contains a msPSR in a very eccentric binary system with massive secondary (Feire et al. 2004). This could account for
about 2% (1%) of GRBs from globular clusters.
- NGC 2808 is a massive globular cluster with complex evolutionary history (Piotto et al. 2007). This could account for about
5% (0.3%) of GRBs from globular clusters.
- Omega Cen is the most massive globula r e//dwarf galaxy remnant,r in the Galaxy, detected by Fermi-LAT (Abdo et al. 2010). This could account for
about 2% (103%) of GRBs from globular clusters.
- M 13 contains ?ve radio-detected msPSRs (Ransom 2008).This could account for about 0.2% (103%) of GRBs from globular clusters.
- M 15 has a double neutron-star binary that will merge within aHubble time
7. Radiation Bursts from Supernovas and exposures from their Remnants (Types Iab, IIabc, and IIIab) :100 Gamma Ray Pulsars from Supernovas Without Identified Remnants
8. Superbubbles and SuperShell Blowouts
9. Jets/Beams from Gamma Ray Pulsars With and Without Companions
(Blue Star Companions witt Disks, Red Giant Companions, Neutron Star Companions, White Dwarf Companions, and Magnetar/Brown Dwarf Companions )
10. Pulsar Wind Nebulae
11. Nova Explosions from Symbiotic Binaries- 15 day duration (Red Giant and White Dwarf pairs)
12. Solar Flares/Coronal Mass Ejections/Plasmas
13. Galaxy Collisions and Galaxy Clusters
14. Collision of 2 Quasar Jets , Microquasar Jets, or a MicroQuasar and Quasar Jet
14. Matter and Antimatter annihilations
15. Dark Matter and Dark Energy Phenomenon (ie. ?Gould's Belt formation 30-50M ya from a Dark Matter Cloud Colliding with a large Galactic Molecular Cloud)
16. Extreme Lightning Storms
3. Climate Change related to :
Solar and Extra Solar Radiation,
Orbit of the Earth,
Continental/Benthic/Orogenial Altitudes and Depths,
Volcanic Activity, and
Biological Activity (including Human Activity).\
Geochemistry (ie. changes in gas levels, minerals+nutrients, temperature, and pressures )
4. Exraterrestrial Matter Deliveries via Impact Events, meteorite showers, and Cosmic Rays
5. Plate Tectonics/Earth movement with associated Orologies, Vulcanologies, Rock Slides, and Tsunamis.
6. Gravity Waves. One potential record of waves could be excursions in the magnetic field, increased tectonic movement, and increased volcanic activity.
7. Magnetic Field changes on the Earth, Sun, Galaxy, and Solar Neighborhood.. (Related to Cosmic Ray, Solar Wind, and Gamma Ray Fluxes )
9. Einstein Lenses. Lensed radiation during period of focal point focus.
Related Websites: Cosmic Ancestry by Brig Klyce
Related Book : The Theory of Cosmic Grains by Sir Fred Hoyle and Nalin Chandra Wickramasinghe
Comets and the Origin of Life by Janaki Wickramasinghe, Chandra Wickramasinghe,and William Napier
Related Movie : Rise of the Planet of the Apes
©1994-2012 Foster P. Carr MD all rights reserved